Thursday, April 30, 2009

Insomnia strikes again....

Sometimes, I do wonder whether I'm in a relationship?
Yeah, we do love each other(I guess...)...still, why am I not the person he calls to every single night before he hits the hay? Why am I not the person he will call every morning the moment he wakes up?
Are we a "couple"?
Two plus one is couple?
I've no idea what is my principle? I don't like the way he handle things still, I'm still staying with him?
I really don't understand why he does not like me to question about our relationship status. Is it because he can't afford to give me any promise? Is it because he never plan to be with me?
I've got so many questions on my mind. I know they can't be solved as long as he is still with her. All these question marks are driving me up the wall.

Ain't being in love supposed to be happy most of the times?
Ain't a relationship supposed to be among two person?

If I keep pressing him to answer, all I get from him is just an ambiguity answer. He'll ask me back, "I've done my best. What else can I do?"
I don't really believe he stay for the sake of she can't live without him.
My heart maybe blind, but my eyes are not blind.
I can see the way he smiles happily when he text messages her.
I can see a big smile pastes on his face when he talks to her on the phone.
I can see how nervous is he when she is angry with him.
I can see tears rolling in his eyes when she leaves him.
I can see he stays up whole night just to send her a hundred messages, hoping that she'll go back to his side.
I can see how much he needs her.
I can see how much he can't afford to lose her.
I can see how anxious he feels just to go back home to meet her.
I can see that he treats her as his first and main priority.
I can see him left me even though I needed him so much at the moment. At the very same moment, the girl needs him.
I can see how deeply he trusted her.
I can see how deeply he loves her.
I can see how much he has sacrificed for her.

I'm not convinced at all....that the person he loves is me.
How could I still believe that at this stage?



1 comment:

  1. if u can see all that... i blif i can see hw much pain u r enduring... gal... let go... get sum1 better.. i m alwiz here to listen to u... i noe love is blind.. but dun hurt urself blindly.. sayang k?

    ReplyDelete