Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Just a thought...(randomz)

If leaving you means I'll achieve inner peace,
I'll do it.

If leaving you means I'll gain back my happiness,
I'll do it.

If leaving you is a right decision,
I'll do it.

If leaving you means my willingness to face the truth,
I'll do it.

If leaving you means my heart is free to love again,
I'll do it.

If leaving you means I'm in control of my life,
I'll do it.

If leaving you means parting with tears,
I'll do it.

If leaving you, my heart will heal,
I'll do it.

I can't find any reason not to leave you.

I Dont Love You - My Chemical Romance

1 comment:

  1. you will, once you leave him, time will cure, it just take 1 step to move away from him, just that do you have to courage to do so?
    To really do it, and don't turn back, being nice to him means being cruel to yourself.
    Which way will you choose then?

    ReplyDelete